Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 

You have cool clothes

"What do you do that you look like that?" Obviously asked in response to looking like shit. The day did it. I was digging a hole, I rode a horse, I made hambergurs all day, I drank to much, I drank to little, I biked, I walked, I thought too much, I didn't think enough, I picked a tulip from a garden bed in front of national bank, I was constipated, I had diarreha, I petted someone elses dog, I picked my nose, I rubbed my eye after I picked my nose, I regretted not telling someone I was pensive about, I didn't say what I wanted to say to someone, I read, I smoked, I tripped.
"When can I take you out?" Obviously in response to looking like shit.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]