Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

I, absentminded

It occurred to me today, nine days after I revamped this site, that (1) if you change your website's URL and (2) want people to actually read your mutterings, then you need to inform them of the change.

Now for the minutiae of my life:

Still jobless, but I do have one or maybe two promising leads (hopefully not in the Glengarry Glen Ross sense).

Frozen Home Run Inn pizzas are better than probably 90% of most delivery pizzas. It also occurs to me that I've never ha
d a fresh HRI pizza. Regardless, I need a job so I can afford to eat at Lou Malnati's. You gotta have goals.

I hope everyone caught two things on the news yesterday: First, Bush squirming as Brian Williams asked him about his foray into French existentialism. Bush dodged that question, but did say that he recently read "three Shakespeares". Sure you did, George. Click here to watch the clip.
Second, the CNN anchor who was heard calling her sister-in law a "control freak" on national television because she left her microphone on in the bathroom. This is almost as awkward as listening to Bush try to talk.

That’s all for the moment.

I'll end this with a few photos from my Spanish conquest.


Lunch in the Museo de Jamon in Madrid


The world's most visited construction site - aka La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.


And lastly, Joe expresses his feelings about Barcelona with an interpretive dance on Plaza del Sol.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]