Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Casual Friday abolished!

Well, only for this week. The Corporate Big Wigs are in town today and everyone is trying really hard to plant their nose firmly in executive ass. It’s actually quite entertaining to watch the middle management types scurry and cower before their masters. Meanwhile, the peons fly beneath the radar and go unnoticed by everyone. I’m reveling in my lack of responsibility.

Regardless, I was not allowed to wear jeans and gym shoes for no good reason today and that peeves me. Not having to wear dress pants and shoes at least once per week allows me to retain at least some shred of my dignity and humanity. Now they’ve taken even that from me. Next Friday I’m coming to work in sweat pants and a wife beater.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]